Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Edward Cullen Daddy Role for Breaking Dawn



In “Breaking Dawn,” you become a father and Bella becomes a vampire bride. Do you have tips for Kristen on playing a vampire? Do you feel that you’re mature enough to play a dad?
It’s funny because I’m playing a dad in some scenes in “Breaking Dawn” and I’m portraying one in a movie I’m doing now as well. I’m terrified about doing it. I don’t know what I’m going to do when it comes to those scenes. I’ve been complaining so much about having the makeup on and contact lenses. Kristen is like, “You’re so pathetic. You have to just get over it. Why can’t you just get used to it?” [Now, since Kristen has to wear contact lens, too], I can finally be like, “You will know what it’s like. You’re going to be in constant aggravation the whole time.” Which is great.

check here for more on the interview