Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Breaking Dawn in 3D by Kellan Lutz



“I heard they were talking about it. I don’t really care to see it in 3-D,” he told MTV News on the red carpet at Cosmopolitan magazine’s 2010 Fun Fearless Males party on Monday night in New York City.

Like Pattinson, Lutz isn’t a big fan of movies filmed in multiple dimensions. “3-D kind of hurts my eyes anyways. ‘Avatar’ was amazing in 3-D and in IMAX, but I don’t think I wanna see a little baby half-vampire in 3-D,” he said, echoing a similar sentiment made by Stewart. “There’s just some scenes I just wouldn’t want to see in 3-D.”

And with no formal announcement that more movies will be shot from the “Twilight Saga,” Lutz is in favor of breaking the book up into two flicks with “New Moon” helmer Chris Weitz back in the director’s chair, if the film should get the green light. “I’d love to see Chris Weitz come back,” he said late last year. “I just had so much fun shooting with him. I mean, obviously I would just love to do ['Breaking Dawn']. There’s no word. … Hopefully we get that phone call, and if they want to make it into five movies, I just don’t want it to end. I love my character so much.”